Delivery prices by country
This table shows our delivery options. And below, there are a few useful considerations to bear in mind.
|U.K.||Standard||2-5 working days*||£4.99|
|U.K.||Express||1-2 working days*||£9.90|
Same day courier within Central London
3-5 hours (Monday to Friday)
|Ireland||Ireland standard||2-5 working days*||€9.90|
|Europe||Europe standard||2-5 working days*||€9.90|
|U.S.A||USA Standard||2-5 working days*||$17.75|
|Outside E.U.||International Standard||2-5 working days*||$24.90|
Order by 2pm, Monday to Friday
*Working days are Monday to Friday, not including public holidays in the UK and the country we're delivering to.
Please note a signature may be required as proof of delivery.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know.
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken:
- Left your order with a neighbour
- Left your order somewhere safe on your property
- Contact them to re-arrange a delivery
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf. However after they've accepted the delivery, we won't be able to give refunds for damaged or lost goods
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to the selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
Everything will be done to ensure your delivery reaches you on time. There are however situations beyond our control, such as breakdowns, extreme weather, or issues with the courier company. We are sorry if we are late.
Delivery and Bank Holidays
We will be doing everything in our power to keep to the intended transit times bu we would advise shopping at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment on urgent orders.